|
|
Jun 30, 2006/ 10:26 PM
NDP Theme Song
theme song of this year's ndp: << my island home | 幸福的图形 >>... sounds quite ok, or at least acceptable... sung by kaira gong 龚诗嘉, not bad lar, though i nvr listen to any of her songs b4... My Island Home This is my home She's everything to me Grace and beauty In all that you see
My island home Wherever I may be I never will forget her Nor will she forget me And I will sing A song of home A land of peace Where dreams are born everyday My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me My island home Home of my family This is my future Where I want to be (This is my future This is my home) My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me A part of me
幸福的图形 绿色岛屿 洋溢家的气息 温心也炫丽 独有的风景 美丽岛屿 有爱也有回忆 不管我身在哪里 都忘不了这里 我们用爱 跨越风雨 打造奇迹 梦想在这里成形 未来 更值得去憧憬 我相信 幸福是这岛屿的图形 美丽岛屿 充满爱和鼓励 未来的双翼 带梦想飞行 未来 更值得去憧憬 我相信 幸福是这岛屿的图形
official website >> http://www.ndp.org.sg/ 
bop to the top
|
baohe. 21 already. no longer nsf. waiting to be in ntu in 31aug2010.
was hci 06s7a, hci 1a2a3a4a, pcps 1k2k3e4b5a6a.
plays maple story, dota, aoe3. listens to good songs from the eurovision song contest since 2005. listens to chinese songs. 孙燕姿. 林俊杰. she. fir.
not sure how to start mugging starting from aug2010. wants loads of money. good grades for all tests. laptop. >1gb mp3 player.
dunno whether got anything else...
my personal dna report
Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!
|
|
07.2004
08.2004
09.2004
10.2004
11.2004
12.2004
01.2005
02.2005
03.2005
04.2005
05.2005
06.2005
07.2005
08.2005
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
10.2008
12.2008
01.2009
02.2009
04.2009
05.2009
06.2009
07.2009
10.2009
11.2009
12.2009
01.2010
05.2010
08.2010
This layout was made by Toomunch/ Denise, Best viewed in IE7 resolution 1024 x 768
|
Jun 30, 2006/ 10:26 PM
NDP Theme Song
theme song of this year's ndp: << my island home | 幸福的图形 >>... sounds quite ok, or at least acceptable... sung by kaira gong 龚诗嘉, not bad lar, though i nvr listen to any of her songs b4... My Island Home This is my home She's everything to me Grace and beauty In all that you see
My island home Wherever I may be I never will forget her Nor will she forget me And I will sing A song of home A land of peace Where dreams are born everyday My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me My island home Home of my family This is my future Where I want to be (This is my future This is my home) My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me A part of me
幸福的图形 绿色岛屿 洋溢家的气息 温心也炫丽 独有的风景 美丽岛屿 有爱也有回忆 不管我身在哪里 都忘不了这里 我们用爱 跨越风雨 打造奇迹 梦想在这里成形 未来 更值得去憧憬 我相信 幸福是这岛屿的图形 美丽岛屿 充满爱和鼓励 未来的双翼 带梦想飞行 未来 更值得去憧憬 我相信 幸福是这岛屿的图形
official website >> http://www.ndp.org.sg/ 
bop to the top
|